07 May, 2011

Dinner a la Carte: New World Hotel

Being a food lover, choosing where and what to eat is not a big deal for me. So when Emy, my roommate, suggested to me and Mafe a dinner buffet at New World Hotel, eagerly, we accepted the invite. I thought, well, it's a buffet, what else can you expect? Foods of different kinds on the table, we just kind of choose what we like. But, gosh, the choices for this particular dinner is so vast that I'd haven't make up my mind what to eat.


Buttered shrimps

sashimi, sushi, maki and salad

pizza, roasted beef, meatballs and rice, 
chicken cordon bleu with goat's cheese

lamb with steak sauce and mint jelly

strawberry cheesecake, tiramisu, choco mallows cake,
creme brulee and raspberry panacotta

fruit jelly, strawberry cheesecake,
 fruits in choco fondue and ice cream
tiramisu, strawberry cheesecake,
fruit jelly and chocolate fondue

After three, four servings, I don't know. I lost count. Anyways, after the full-on war on food at the dinner table, we decided to drink coffee near the koi pond of the hotel.


capuccino




cafe latte
Buffet lunch/dinner priced at P1500 per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment