27 May, 2011

My Day For Bed Space

I should think about work because it's Friday. But instead, the first thing I  thought when I opened my eyes was, "Happy birthday, self!" Nice, another year older. Now all I have to do, avoid the question "how old are you?" The joy of being a woman, trying to hide her true age.

Now the plan is to celebrate  my birthday quietly. All day, my officemates greeted me endlessly and jokingly ask for a blow out. I don't know what to say to that.

But before the day ends, out of nowhere, I decided to celebrate my birthday with my officemates/travel buddies. Where else? Bed Space, a bar and restaurant located at Greenbelt 3. I've been wanting to go there and sample the foods for several years now.


Bed Platter: fish and chips, pizza, French fries,
chicken wings, nachos

cheese pizza, red berry iced tea and guyabano smoothie
The food was great. The Bed Platter was good for 6 to 8 people and is best served with cold beer. The guyabano smoothie and the red berry iced tea was best served super cold especially now it's summer.


Sisig


We enjoyed the night as we lounged  and eat and drink on the bed-and-cushion-sleep-if-you-dare atmosphere of the bar plus the disco music. Harmless fun night on a Friday night, especially since it's my birthday.

If you would like to try Bed Space, P500 per person will surely serve you a decent meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment