27 March, 2011

We're Hungry And We're Sexy

During Lenten season, I find it very hard to eat at restaurants. Why? Because I looked for the ones that serves veggies or seafood because I am on my 40-day fasting. And then there's the fast food.

It is our third time, or maybe fourth, to eat at ArmyNavy. With the name comes the ambiance/design of the place: like an army barracks. But they serve really, really good Mexican food, fast. I am not an avid fan of burrito so I settled for cheese quesadilla served with garlic sauce and salsa.


Cheese Quesadilla - quesadilla is a flour
or corn tortilla mixed with savory mixtures
then fold in half-moon shape.

Since cheese quesadilla is considered pica-pica or finger food which is usually served in cocktail parties, we added some fries and nachos to the plate.


Nachos


No comments:

Post a Comment