21 September, 2011

Chillin' Out At Cafe Mary Grace

It's already my fourth time at Cafe Mary Grace and every visit there's a new experience for me. My first, second and third time was a blast and even my cousins enjoyed the place. 


Who wouldn't? Everywhere you look, there are interesting things to see. From the four corners of this establishment, from the floor to the ceiling, it's a great place for chilling out. 


Check out the pictures and you'll see what I'm talking about.



The al fresco dining


The children's corner.

The second floor.

The handmade chandeliers.

A view from the top.
Personalised letters from the customers
were displayed in every table.
Apple pie.

Mango bene

For P200, you'll be amazed that you'll get a decent meal and a great place to hang out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment