09 April, 2011

Going Crazy For Food at Krazy Garlik

Friday. 6:30 p.m. Here I am, still at the office doing overtime work. It's dinnertime and I haven't decided where and what will I have for dinner. Then there's a text. "Let's go." It's Bel, texting me and Angel that the supposedly postponed dinner tonight is still on.

7:00 p.m. Greenbelt 5. At last, we've decided as to where we'll be having our dinner: Krazy Garlik. Since all the tables are occupied, we were guided by the staff on an open-air settee. It's so relaxing plus it's very comfortable sitting on the sofas while waiting for the food.


Penne Arribiatta is a spicy dish of pasta.
It literally translates as "angry pasta."

Vegetarian Pizza


Mango Shake

Strawberry Milkshake

Chocolate Mlkshake
 Food is delicious and the place is relaxing. Although, budget-wise, it is not for those on a tight budget. P400 a person and you can have a decent meal.

Next time, I'll try the Seafood Fettucine a la Diablo and Nautilus Salad. But for now, I'll settle for what is on the table because I'm starving. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment